Here are 5 Simple tips to treat your headaches, the most common headaches that people have every day is triggered my something. It could be a new activity, something you started eating on a regular basis and so on. By being alert on sudden changes in your everyday life you can prevent and treat headaches as the come.
Here are a few tips on how you can find what triggers your headaches:
- Write down exactly when you get headaches, is it during a special activity?
- It could be as simple as not getting enough sleep, which could be the cause to your early morning headaches. So this other tip would be appropriate:
- A good nights sleep. Try to have a regular sleep, with no interuptions, preferably in a dark room with as little noise and disturbing sounds as possible.
- Try to remember what you ate before you got your headache attack. Headaches can be triggered by different kinds of foods. It could be from the caffeine (from drinking coffe or other energy drinks). Chocolate is also a common reason for everyday headaches.
- Try to avoid stressrelated situations, many get short lasting headaches when they’re stressed. It may not be for long but it is still annoying. Keep the cool! Some might find taking Yoga classes can reduce their stress, one type of yoga is “makko ho stretches“.
If you do get a migraine headache even though you have tried these tips, try so get some medical advise from your local doctor (preferably a neurologist). On a sidenoe I can also add that a healthy meal is just as important as these tips mentioned above, you can read more about why we may need to take enzyme supplements in this health article.